4 days Intensive Workshop
FICAG workshop is dsigned for Film Crew with an intermediate-to-advanced skill set, the seminar incorporates practical, hands-on demonstrations of all Film Production departments with essential instruction in current workflow practices and informed analysis of feature films that are relevant to the coursework.
Enrolling in the FICAG Workshop will enable you to hone your craft while making valuable professional connections that can jump-start your career. Prominent Lectures of NAFTI, Rector of Gh Media School and renowned filmmaker Mr Kwaw Ansah serve as resource persons during the four-day course, offering invaluable insights not only on the creative aspects of the filmmaking profession, but on business-related topics as well.
Subjects covered in every class include:
• Cinematography, Lighting and Sound techniques for both narrative and commercial projects
• Directing and Script writing techniques
• Fine-tuning your projects in postproduction
• Making the right connections to open new doors and advance your career • Tactfully handling job politics, both on and off the set(Production Management
• Sourcing experienced, industry-savvy mentors
• Finding the right agent
and/or manager to promote your work
Details of this workshop is as follows:
VENUE: Gh Media School
TIME: 10am to 12pm each day
THEME: Promoting, Protecting and Developing our Procession as Filmmakers
This workshop is supported by Gh Media school, and put together by FICAG, call: 0557725579 or email: [email protected] to book your seat and further information.